What we offer:
- Initial consultation to understand your plans and aspirations.
- Analysis of school reports, standard assessment tests and interview.
- Report and recommendations - based on performance and aspirations, we contact appropriate schools and build a shortlist of the most suitable for you.
- The Fairfield Pathway - support and guidance towards the goal of gaining a place at one of the suggested schools.
- Summary - preparation of a candidate summary for presentation to your chosen schools.
- School visits - all the practical support needed, from accommodation to transport to and from schools.
- Interviews - advice and support to help your son or daughter perform at his or her best.
The initial consultation is free and full details of the Fairfield support programme will be provided at the point of registration.